Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:51:17 +0000
From:      Andrew Hamilton-Wright <ahamiltonwright@mta.ca>
To:        "gnome@FreeBSD.org" <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD port dependency issue:  devel/dconf and libxml2

Dear devel/dconf Maintainer,

I have just noticed that there is a build issue in devel/dconf.

If the libxml2 library is not installed prior to attempting to build dconf
(on 10.0), then the build fails.  Building and installing libxml2 fixes
the issue, and dconf then builds successfully.

I noticed this while tracking down a different error with respect to
docbook, which is how I ended up in the situation of attempting to compile
dconf without the libxml2 library having been brought in through any other
dependency.

Do you want me to file a bug report for this?

Thanks,
Andrew.