Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 01:23:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The CampGround <camp@hendrix.huron.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPv6 with 2.2.6

I have read the archives and got all the answer's I needed to get the
addons to FreeBSD for IPv6 Implementation. Now, I downloaded the
New.tar.gz file from ftp.inria.fr and the docs.tar.gz. Read the docs
(which were like a legal document, just too hard to understand), and cd'd
to / extracted teh tarball and then attempeted to do what it said. To make
a long story short, there is supposed to be a Makefile in /usr/src (from
what i gathered), which there's not, as well, the kernel wouldn't even
compile with the new shit that was added.

Has anybody compiled the addons for IPv6 successfully on 2.2.6? If so,
since the tarball was for 2.2.5, any diff's would be appreciated, or any
instructions on how to fix would be appreciated also.

Thanks.

-Jeremy Tregunna
camp@hendrix.huron.net