Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:35:41 -0500
From:      m34d0w <wesr@mchsi.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing vmware toolbox w/no floppy?

Greetings,

First off, I do not have a floppy drive installed. I'm on 4.8, running
vmware2 (ports) and currently trying to install the toolbox. I first
started by installing: emulators/vmware-tools2, and that installs fine,
but tells me that i need to install emulators/linux-vmware-toolbox. This
is where i get stuck. I try installing it, and it tries mounting
/dev/fd0 in which i don't have. I've tried setting up my floppy drive in
vmware as a file pointing to
/usr/local/lib/vmware/lib/floppies/linux.flp. I boot up win2k and it
tells says "Please select Settings > Cancel VMware Tools Install and
press Reset. (I'm assuming nothing went right...) I do this, and it asks
me to do it again. So, what I'm wondering is, when do i install the
linux-vmware-toolbox?

Hope that made some sense...
Good Day