Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:04:53 -0800
From:      "Seamus Wassman" <seamusw@itisb.com>
To:        "Wilko Bulte" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IDE interface on an AlphaServer 400 (Avanti)

I have no interest in booting off of it, from what Ive seen in my searches
through the mailing lists this isn't possible anyways,  Its booting fine off
of the scsi disks.  What I would like to do is be able to attach an extra
IDE harddrive so I can have some more storage space in the machine.  Right
now 8GB (2x 4GB Seagate Baracuda) isnt enough space for what I want to use
the machine for,  and large scsi disks are out of my price range.

Seamus