Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
Cc:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: log analyzer

I use mkstats
it can be found at www.mkstats.com and its written in perl, you need the
GD.pm module.

Its one of the few things I use perl for.....
if you want to see a sample of the output, look at www.mkstats.com *or*
look at www.clannada.org/stats (the site I use it on)

the good thing is that it "marks" log files if it has seen them, and
stores the results, so it just has to figure in what has been added to the
log since the last time you ran it. -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking