Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:55:54 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Coda Documentation?

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

In my recent browsing of LINT, I was reminded of the Coda filesystem
support that is apparently in FreeBSD.  I wanted to try playing with it to
see what it did and how I could use it, but I noticed an extreme lack of
documentation within the FreeBSD world.

There is the project documentation at http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/, but I
see no manpages in FreeBSD covering Coda.  I mean, almost every other FS
has a manpage at least telling you what it does and how to mount it but
Coda has nothing.  Even kernfs has a manpage...

Are there any plans to document Coda within FreeBSD in the future?

--=20
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly@zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--