Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:01:54 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.ca>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        msmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   more PERC2/SC testing (MegaRAID 466)

OK, I popped the 466 card in an older Celeron MB to see if I could get it
to work.  Same problems as on the PIII.  4+ bonnies in the background leads
the SCSI chain to jam. I tried lowering the amount of queue tags, and then
disabling them all together with no effect.  I am going to try and
downgrade the BIOS back to the official Dell BIOS which would not work with
my PIII and see how that effects it.

	---Mike