Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:37:47 -0300
From:      Luciano Brazil <lucianoaraujo-@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Luciano - Ceres - Brazil

Hello people from FreeBSD.org=3B

=20

Im happy to do my first contact with this organization. Atfer ready many bo=
ok about infrormatic system getting study this operational system will be v=
ery nice in fact your history and importancy in the virtual society.

=20

My name is Luciano Oliveira Araujo. Im from Brazil=2C living in Brazil in C=
eres City=2C in State of Goias. Im student of informatic system in the coll=
ege called Centro de Educa=E7=E3o Professional de Ceres. You can find the U=
RL of my school in http://www.sectec.go.gov.br/portal/?page_id=3D6399.

=20

I sent this email to demonstrate respect with the organization and also to =
provide my identification follow good pratice of relationships in the inter=
net system.

=20

I would like to ask autorization to explore the web site to develop search =
in the files study the system=2C manual operation=2C download information=
=2C books=2C reports. I wish to know the system FreeBSD in the best rules o=
f realtionships respect  permission to acess the knowledge and develop rela=
tion with the comunity.

=20

Thanks very much.

=20