Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 05:41:26 -0700
From:      Jeff Stillinger <kb6ibb@gci-net.com>
To:        Christopher Shumway <support@cdrom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.3

Super, I will await to see 3.5!  I am also working on a port from Linux
to FBSD and need the following items.  I was wondering if they are in my
Power Pack distro?  If so, where might I be able to find them?  Since
this software is written and running on RedHat 6.1, I may have to wait
until 3.5.  If I do have to wait, what is the time frame that I can
expect a "rock solid" version of 3.5 to hit the shelves?

libgtk-1.1.so.16
libgdk-1.1.so.16
libgmodule-1.1.so.16
libglib-1.1.so.16