Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2010 02:22:29 -0600
From:      Stefan Stefansson <stefan.stefansson@live.com>
To:        <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NTFS drives don't mount in Gnome after switching to NTFS-3G

I am using FreeBSD 8.1 Release amd64 with Gnome 2.32.

I followed the directions on the HAL FAQ site and was able to get my NTFS d=
rives to mount automatically when logging in. As this was only Read-Only=2C=
 I installed the FUSE-NTFS port (sysutils/fusefs-ntfs) so I could use NTFS-=
3G and be able to write to the drives as well.=20

I followed the directions in /usr/local/share/doc/hal-0.5.14/README.fuse=2C=
 however=2C my NTFS drives no longer load.

I submitted a text file to pastebin that includes all the information reque=
sted in the "How do I troubleshoot problems with hal?" section of the HAL F=
AQ. (I apologize if I should have posted the text here=2C but I wasn't sure=
 if pasting a 4325 line text file was appropriate)

The URL is: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=3DrsZZieNh

Thanks for any help in advance.

Stefan
 		 	   		  =