Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:07:30 +0800
From:      Huang wen hui <hwh@mail.gddsn.org.cn>
To:        "Bill Huey (Hui)" <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        java <java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hotspot vm is extremely slower  than nojit vm on current ?

Bill Huey (Hui) wrote:

>On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 10:55:32AM +0800, Huang wen hui wrote:
>
>Mabey I'm a bit slow right now, but I'm unsure what you're trying to
>do in this example concerning sleep ? Why is this commented out ?

well, I want to show that something tie main thread and timer thread
together,  timer thead
can effect main thread elapse time, though timer thread does not eat cpu
time. maybe any two
threads also have this problem.

I choose wrong sleep time(60sec) in main thread, if I choose the sleep
tim less than 20 sec, then
I can forget query().  I recognized this after I post first mail.

--hwh