Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:49:23 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JDK1.1.8 segfaults

Okay, I will look into this and send any diffs / shar files I can produce to
this mailing list. Was there anything you wanted to change to the port? I
recall that you asked me to do some patches to this port in the first place?
The font.properties file or so? I can handle patch files now too, so... :)

--
Ernst