Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:44:03 -0800
From:      Jev <jev@ecad.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make installworld target for Minimal/Developer/etc

Hi All,

During standard sysinstall, we get the option of installing a Minimal
System, a Developer System. etc.

When doing a "make installworld" I would like to be able to make a
"Minimal Install", having a make target for this seems reasonable to me,
but perhaps not technically sound. Is there a way to do this? Documentation?

I see a use for this, when installing jails for example, or for possibly
creating binary updates for an existing "Minimal System".

Advice appreciated!
-Jev

PS. Please CC me on reply, as I am not currently subscribed to questions.