Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:28:28 +0200
From:      Enrico Maria Crisostomo <enrico.m.crisostomo@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Glassfish port update (Bug 194097)

Thank you very much Kevin, and thanks for the clarification about the mai=
ntainer approval.

I read about poudriere in the Porter=E2=80=99s guide but seemed overkill =
to me for the simple port I was updating. However, if that speeds things =
up, I=E2=80=99ll manage to setup a =46reeBSD VM with poudriere for ports =
development.

Cheers,
--=C2=A0
Enrico Maria Crisostomo