Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:27:22 -0800
From:      Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
To:        Anatoliy Dmytriyev <tolid@plab.ku.dk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] kdelibs-3.0.5.tar.bz2 is broken

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:22:00PM +0100, Anatoliy Dmytriyev wrote:
> How all these action can fix the problem with broken .bz2 archive? The
> system can't unpack the archive kdelibs-3.0.5.tar.bz2 because on the ftp
> sites in we have bad archives (ftp.freebsd.org, ftp.dk...., ftp.ru...,
> I didn't check others). My point is: somebody should put "good" archive
> on these sites.

Yes, that is the responsibility of (somebody else at) FreeBSD.org.
There has been a report of a large number of corrupt distfiles on
the freebsd.org mirrors, and last I checked it's being investigated.

But you should be able to get them from the Trolltech mirrors,
which should be OK.

Regards,
--
wca