Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2014 19:40:06 +0000
From:      Java Boy <javaboyuk@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-x11@freebsd.org" <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Update i915 GPU driver to Linux 3.8

Guys

  I was wondering how the update to the mesa code was going?

Its just I bought a Haswell chip (4770TE=2C with a GPU unit HD 4600 (GT2)) =
and I am=2C obviously=2C having problems install either PC-BSD distribution=
 (10.0) or FeeCSD 10.0. Basically when I try to reboot or logout of the GUI=
 it hangs the screen system=2C not so good for a machine I want to run XBMC=
 on :-)

If you need someone to test I am happy to try!

regards
JB
 		 	   		  =