Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:49:40 -0700
From:      Patrick Powell <papowell@astart.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HTML5 videos crashes Firefox

I just tried one of the videos and my firefox crashed as well.

FreeBSD laptop_93.private 9.3-RELEASE-p30 FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p30 #0:
Mon Nov  2 10:11:50 UTC 2015
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src
/sys/GENERIC  amd64
X firefox-43.0.3_1,1             Web browser based on the browser
portion of Mozilla