Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:00:23 +1000 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [OFF TOPIC] - new ezine

Sorry for the off topic post, but I figured this was the best way to
get the word out and/or generate interest.  I've been putting together
a new ezine relating to FreeBSD.  It's not in competition with Daemon
News, nor will it ever be, I just feel that the more resources that
are available, the better off the FreeBSD community will be.

What I need now, are contributors.  I've already contacted a few of
you, and there seems to be an interest from those of you I've
contacted.  The folks who I haven't contacted, if you're interested in
writing an article for it, please contact me.  I'm currently planning
to have the first issue online for Nov. 1st, as long as I have some
articles to publish.  I have a few that should be coming to me any day
now, but I'd like some more so I can keep the Nov. 1st deadline.  If
you're interested, you can write for every issue or just one, it
really doesn't make any difference to me, but the more articles I
have, the more information I'll be able to make available.

When the site is completed, it will be viewable at
http://freebsd.phear.net/ (it's password protected now and will stay
that way until the first issue is put out).

As I said, if you're interested in contributing an article or
articles, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Thanks,

Jim

|=> Jim Mock [jim@thunder.st0rm.com] [jim@phrantic.phear.net]	<=|
|=> st0rm Internet Services | A franchise of Triax, Inc.	<=|
|=> web: http://www.st0rm.com/ | web: http://www.phear.net/	<=|
|=> Website Design & Hosting | Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	<=|
|=> FreeBSD: The Power to Serve | http://www.freebsd.org/	<=|