Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 19:10:13 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Morons...

Hi

Way back, when I was a nipper, there was a list for twits like this.
Anyone could subscribe them, and the sole purpose was for them to try to
get off; very easy if you sent your "unsubscribe" to majordomo@<site>.

The purpose was for aforesaid twits to discuss amongst themselves how
they got there in the first, place, then how to get off.

Picture the scene - 90% of the traffic is frantic "unsubscribe, dammit!"
mail, there rest is equally frantic plain noise.

I seem to recall that some folks learnt how to use list servers this
way...

Anyone remember this?