Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 13:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      martin <mymarrandy@yahoo.com>
To:        Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Display disk activities

--0-1536397887-1021493486=:18782

 Doesn`t    man iostat work ?

  Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu> wrote:
Is there a way to display the TOTAL number of disk I/O in terms of
transfers and amount of data so far? I know iostat, but even if it is the
right command to use, I do not know which options to use. Thanks.

-Zhihui

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
--0-1536397887-1021493486=:18782

<P> Doesn`t&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; man iostat work ?
<P>&nbsp;