Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 1996 03:25:16 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        JOAO HENRIQUE BERGAMASCO <jhbergamasco@netco.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sales ...

JOAO HENRIQUE BERGAMASCO wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My company works with Intranet Solutions and I have been looking for a UNIX
> Operating System very cheaper for my customers.
>
> I found FreeBSD.
>
> Please, how can I get a comercial copy of FreeBSD ?

There is no comercial copy, It's FREE! To use as you like!

Might I make a suggestion though, checkout:
	http://www.freebsd.org
and or email
	info@FreeBSD.org

Answers to alot of questions you may have can be found there.
It's a High Horse P150 with 512MB RAM and 72GB of drives
allowing 1250 simultaneous users!

By all means though, If ya got a question and can't seem
to find the Answer! Right here on this list you'll get execellant
FREE assistance!

FreeBSD is a widly used Intranet/Internet server OS as well as
standalone desktop OS and is regarded highly by those that run it!
It's Free, You get *complete* Source code for a *complete* system
With a powerfull easy to use build system, An execellant 'ports'
collection thats constantly growing.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848