Date:      Thu, 30 May 2013 14:08:29 +0200
From:      John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: shells/bash: Options slightly confusing

On 5/30/2013 13:27, Michael Gmelin wrote:
> I assume there are better ways to make this clear. It might even
> make sense to have a basic distinction on the ports system level -
> options that provide additional features vs. options that
> change the (default) behavior of the port.

Isn't this implicit in the option default selection?  In other words,
the fact that it's pre-selected indicates the default behavior of the
port, right?

Even in the case of a dialog showing where it didn't before isn't a
logical reason to think pre-selected options are changes in default
behavior, at least not to me.

John