Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 11:08:40 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: bandwidth tracking

Dennis, where are you. Somebody mentioned bandwidth tracking/monitoring.

A quote from an earlier message reads......
We've beaten out packeteer many times with our ~2400. solution which runs
either freebsd or LINUX. Our soon to be released next verison includes
per-rule burst settings, integrated policy routing and an embedded snmp
client for gathering and charting data with a nice gui interface. Our boxes
run as bridges, so you get the functionality of a switch as well with some
multiport cards. We also have it running on a cobalt raq so if you like a
completely web managable box (albeit running linux) we have that also...for
a few extra bucks but still a lot cheaper than the packetshaper.

You can also roll your own for $595. for just the software.

www.etinc.com

Dennis
End quote.

An associated company of ours uses the software product and is totally happy
with it.

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk <http://www.invictanet.co.uk>;
info@invictanet.co.uk <mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk>
phone: 08707 440180
fax: 08707 440181