Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:34:24 -0200
From:      "Antonio Carlos Pina" <apina@infolink.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make world on 4.2-R breaking

Jordan & All,

I apreciate all responses you guys gave me, but unfortunately I still
haven't got the one I want.

Let me try again ;-) Since I don't know what is "signal 4", is there anybody
out there that have gotten:

1) Fresh install of 4.2-RELEASE
2) make buildworld done OK !

?

Because I would like to know about the installation (I mean, Xfree installed
? Ports installed ?Clock UTC or Local ? ;-)) since I intend to repeat the
same way here.

Thanks all,

Antonio Carlos Pina
http://www.infolink.com.br