Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:58:10 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        marks@ripe.net, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard re-attach after ACPI S1 resume

In message: <20020918.135430.98854027.iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
            Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org> writes:
: > I've committed it into my perforce branch.  However, something @#!#@$^
: > up recently and I've not been able to resume after the suspend at all
: > on my dell i8000 since cutting over to acpi.  Several months ago I was
: > able to suspend with acpi, so I don't know when it broke.  Maybe it is
: > related to X (which I can't switch back to after switching to the
: > console virtual terminal).
:
: Hmm, because of this commit?

No.  It predates that commit, I think.  I encounter this problem even
when I'm not running X.

I've been given the tip that updating to BIOS A21 might help.  It
doesn't seem to help much, but once I upgraded to the new BIOS, I can
switch between screens w/o problem.  However, I can only start X11
once.

Warner