Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:39:41 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mplayer plugin does not work with mozilla-devel-gtk

I do not know how general this may be but on my system (FreeBSD-5.0)
with GNOME2.2 and mozilla-devel-gtk (mozilla-1.3b), the mplayer plugin
does not work.  I get the following when mozilla launches:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/mplayerplug-in.so [/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/mplayerplug-in.so: Undefined symbol "XtWindowToWidget"]

--
Glenn Johnson
glennpj@charter.net