Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:47:20 +0400
From:      Nikolai Saoukh <nms+tokenring@otdel-1.org>
To:        Len Conrad <LConrad@Go2France.com>
Cc:        freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tr drivers

> Larry Lile suggest we use your drivers.   Do they work with Olicom ?

No, it does not work with olicom cards.

> if not, what cards to they work with?  where can we find the drivers?

My driver (ttr) works with IBM shared RAM ISA boards (and compatibles
from different companies like 3Com, SVEC, ....).  The list of the boards
is in the manual page for the driver.

The driver at

	http://www.otdel-1.org/nms/tr/ttr.tar.gz

Make sure you have recent version of 4.x FreeBSD with 'orm' driver.