Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 19:14:37 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New daemon pictures (Re: "Commissioning" some artwork..)

>>> "Jordan K. Hubbard" said:
 > > ps. I still like the Giant Step idea myself.  I appreciate WC and
 > > everything they've done, but relating FreeBSD directly to a CD seems a
 > > bit too commercial for me.  A daemon I can handle, but a CD ..... *grin*
 >
 > Like I said before, this was the proposed image for the *CD* cover,
 > so in that context I think it's more than apropos! ;-)
 >
 > 					Jrodan

Same here, I really appreciate everything that Walnut Creek Cdrom has
done for Freebsd!

Now to the fun stuff...

Under intense  cross-examination from the blue pin strip suits,
 Amancio finally confesses:

 I am not a Marketing Type.

How about if we call a vote on the proposed images :

 * The Big Step
	specify on CD cover and/or poster

 * The CD version
	specify on CD cover and/or poster

I of course vote for the Big Step on both the CD cover and poster.

At any rate Jordan, if you *really* have to use CD version, I guess
is okay :)

Amancio