Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:29:03 +0700
From:      "arisandy" <sandy@telkom.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   routing?

we have FreeBSD server now act as internet gateway using ISDN modem..via
serial
FreeBSD also have Fast ethernet, we can connect to head office LAN if we use
10.96.33.1 (LAN Office router) as gateway , but we have to change gateway to
10.96.33.250 (FreeBSD server) if we want to connect to Internet...
now FreeBSD server can connect to head office LAN cause I must empty
defaultrouter
in /etc/rc.conf, "ppp -nat" won't run if we fill 10.96.33.1 on defaultrouter

is it possible to use 10.96.33.250 (FreeBSD server) as gateway but we can
connect both to Internet and head Office LAN...?

thanks