Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:32:21 -0500
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot probs and userconfig

Let me ask this a little differently.  A simple yes or no
would be nice.

Does the "save and exit" still work in 3.0-stable when
enabling disabling devices in userconfig visual mode? I cannot get
mine to save.  If it is saving, I dont know where this file
is saved?  If it is being saved, it surely is not being
reread again on a subsequent reboots.  I must enable/disable and
reconfirgure all pnp deveces every time I boot.  This just
happened after a new elf kernel/boot block/3.0-stable upgrade
from 3.0 release. Is there a different way of doing this now?
And yes this is  a repost. I have read the elfday.html and the
handbook.  No help.
--

                    \|/
                   (@ @)