Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:14:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      Elocin Solutions <elocin@Mcs.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   making a cd-rom archive

Hi.

I'm attempting to create archive cds.  Basically I don't have enough disc
space to setup multiple local source trees.  I would like to download all
the source, docs, ports,  etc and then write my own cd-roms so when I do
update and or create any boxes they will all have the same system.  As
well as when I feel a it's time to update I could download the source
etc and use the cd-rom to keep all machines uniform.  How can I do
this and make the cd-roms bootable.  Is there a certain layout the boot
floppy looks for??

Thanks in advnace
Elocin