Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:24:02 -0400
From:      "Jon Craig" <jcraig03@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        "ann kok" <annkok2001@yahoo.com>, "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: firewall

IMHO - I found the "How to Build a FreeBSD-STABLE Firewall with IPFILTER" a
*really great* article. I turned an old AMD 5x86 I had sitting around into a
ipfilter firewall and got the kernel to compile the first time! Considering
that I'm new to *BSD and didn't like Linux-Mandrake, I'm slightly impressed
with myself...
Go here for the howto :
http://www.schlacter.net/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html