Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 23:56:01 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SPAM target

At 06:38 AM 5/3/97 +1000, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:
>The nice thing is that it would only require a single SMTP connection
>from every conspirator.

Hmmmm.... very tempting, but I don't like to be trouble, just axe it.

>The thing *I'd* like to know is how to get Earthlink to stop allowing
>relay.  I've e-mailed them the sendmail rules on how to do it, so they
>can't claim ignorance.

WHOA!  They need to stop relay, but the are gunning for CP big time.

Check out:

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,10244,00.html

There is a lot of spam related article links as well.

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990