Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:12:25 -0500
From:      Walter <walterk1@earthlink.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Mac can't connect to Internet

Hi,

   I was wondering what the resolution was to this, as
I (a *nix "newbie") am trying to accomplish a very
similar thing: OS 10.1 via hub to a Pentium running
FBSD 4.6.2 to a cable-modem internet connection.
I can't get past the FBSD box from the Mac though
the FBSD box can see the internet just fine. (The
firewall is disabled. And I can ping, telnet, & FTP
from the Mac to FBSD just fine.)

Thanks.

Walter