Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 12:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tristan Seligmann <sorc_qd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA Modem not working!!

After installing 4.0-CURRENT I fiddled around with /etc/pccard.conf and
managed to get it to pick up my modem. It now prints something like
"sio2 on pccard0" or something like that. However, whenever I cat
/dev/cuaa2, the entire system locks up completely, requiring a cold
reboot.

Rule #1. Ignore all other rules except for this one.
Rule #2. Ignore rule #1.
-=-=-=-
Tristan Seligmann
sorc_qd@yahoo.com