Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:36:57 -0500
From:      Christian Kuhtz <ck@adsu.bellsouth.com>
To:        Bernard A Doehner <bad2@rfc.comm.harris.com>
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dual Xeon 512K board recommendations.

Yep, ran 3.0-RELEASE, 3.0-CURRENT and now 4.0-CURRENT on an 2x450MHz Xeon
(not sure whether we bought 512K or 1MB Xeons) Dell Precision 610.  Works
great.  Pretty much out of the box (save the Adaptec RAID daughter card
(which I don't need anyways) and mondo soundcard (TurtleBeach or whatever).

Cheers,
Chris

--
	"Be careful of reading health books, you might die of a misprint."
                -- Mark Twain

[Disclaimer: I speak for myself and my views are my own and not in any way to
             be construed as the views of BellSouth Corporation. ]