Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sonja Jo Krenz-Bush <sjkb@abstractsoft.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   weird problem with 2.1.5R

I have a system that keeps crashing once a day at approx. the same time
(within an hour).  Other than that, it seems stable.  The system is at a
remote site so monitoring is a bit difficult.

I'm wracking my brains on how to figure out what is causing the problem.
I don't think it is anything power related since the other systems there
aren't having any problem.

What can I do, other than go plug a monitor in and park my butt in front
of it everyday between 7am and 9am?

	    Sonja Jo Krenz-Bush  ServNet/Abstract Software
	 sjkb@abstractsoft.com   http://www.serv.net/~begonia
	 ``Just another one of the flock following the herd.''