Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:28:38 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help -stable users: where is "mkstemps()"

Can someone with a -stable system run this in their src/lib tree?:

    find /usr/src/lib | xargs grep -l mkstemps

Thanks a bunch!

I pulled the latest gcc295, and won't even dynamically link on my system
since I have no mkstemps in my libc.  From past posts, I see mkstemps was
added to libc recently.  But which libc source file defines this symbol?  I
want to grab it, patch it into my libc, and rebuild, but I need to know
which source file.

Randall