Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:30:51 -0700
From:      "Chris Rogert" <chrisr@cheap-domainregistration.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   freebsd-fr.org

I just saw your link to alldomains.com on your webpage
http://www.freebsd-fr.org/gallery/cgallery.html .  Our site,
Cheap-DomainRegistration.com, sells domain names for much cheaper (only
$8.75 with no hidden fees).  We would like to place your site in our
directory of Domain Names and Internet Resources if you are interested in
exchanging links.  (We understand that we may have to make a new category
for your site.)  Even if you are not interested in exchanging links would
you place a link to our site on yours?  In either case, the HTML for our
link can be found at http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/domain_names/
.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,