Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:49:48 -0500
From:      "Chris" <RacerX@makeworld.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: The FreeBSD Diary: 2003-06-22 - 2003-07-12

I don't question the relevance of the site - as I said, I love it, I used
it, it's great! I just wonder if it could be deemed as Spam or not. The
point that I'm making - is it considered Spam as defined to what Spam is. If
we start to stray from the point of the post - things get clouded.

As I quote a line from "Star Wars -- Stay on target, stay on target"

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers
       01010010011000010110001101100101011100100101100000000000