Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:24:43 -0700
From:      "Brian Glass" <bglass@fnmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

     I just visited your site and it looks great!! AdvanceNet has just
come out with
a new and exciting Fantasy sports site called Super Football.
(http://www.superfootball.com)
Our past experiences with fantasy sports sites has proved that they
generate enormous amounts of traffic
and user interest. Super Football is expected to be our greatest fantasy
sports site
yet and we now have the opportunity to pass our new traffic to your
site. We still
do the basic banner ads like everyone else… but we didn’t stop there.
Super Football
has an incredible number of unique ways to promote our advertisers and
best of  all
we are more than willing to work with your budget and your specific
needs. For
more information on how Super Football can bring in more traffic to your
site than
 you ever expected  this NFL season  drop me a line or call
716-855-0535…
and I would be happy to share our one-of-a-kind marketing  strategies
with you.
Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Brian J. Glass

--
Brian J. Glass