Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:01:48 +0200
From:      albi <albi@scii.nl>
To:        "Andreas =?UTF-8?B?V2lkZXLDuGU=?= Andersen" <wodfer@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: webbased email administration

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:09:35 +0200
"Andreas Wider=C3=B8e Andersen" <wodfer@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're considering setting up an email service here and we need to
> give IT admins in various companies the ability to administer their
> own email addresses (under their domain).

postfixadmin is great for this imho

you can have 1 main admin for all, then email-admins for each domain,
and all users can change their own password and set auto-reply

it's in the ports, but after installation it takes some time to set it
up, i've used this howto to set it up in FreeBSD :

http://bliki.rimuhosting.com/space/knowledgebase/linux/mail/postfixadmin+=
on+debian+sarge

--=20
grtjs,