Date:      Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:46:21 +0200
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kehlog Albran?

Does anyone know the history of Kehlog Albran's "The Profit"?  That
is, who wrote this thing, and when?  I keep seeing this stuff in
fortune files.  From what I can make out, it seems to have been some
small-time thing, not a bestseller, and long out of print.  I'd love
to find a copy.

There used to be a web version on http://www.moonboy.com/profit but it
doesn't seem to exist any more; besides it was not complete and lacked
most of the stuff in the FreeBSD fortune database, for example.
Luckily I had the foresight to make a text copy of what was there.
That page used to direct you to Barnes & Noble to buy a copy, but I
could never find one in any online bookseller.