Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 16:06:06 -0500
From:      "Christopher Buss" <SS123285@sti.tec.sd.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A big UNIX server problem

     Hi! I am administrating the mail server at our school and we have been recieving some problems as of late that I had hoped you could shed some light on. Our server runs freeBSD and is giving us errors that say:

mail sendmail[113]: [NOQUEUE]: low on space (have 0, SMTP-DAEMON needs 5 in /var/spool/mqueue)

     We have tried to delete various temp files in the mqueue directory as well as many user directories, but the message still keeps coming and no one can send mail. Please help!