Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:24:07 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FAQ...

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> Is this dead now?  Is anyone maintaining it?  I notice that it still
> lists 2.1.5 as the latest release, among many many other out-of-date
> sections.

I'm sorry I don't have time to update it but there was some talk to move
some of it into the handbook (or deleting what was already in the
handbook). Like John said, the FAQ should be for short answers and the
handbook for more detailed ones.

> If no one is updating it anymore, I'd like to move it into the attic.

It would be nice if someone could take it in a smaller version and post
it. Gary talked to me about posting it but I don't how it is going.

James Raynard took over the FAQ a while ago (see at the end) but no news
either.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #28: Sun Nov 10 13:37:41 MET 1996