Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 1999 15:27:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Yukinobu Moriya <ymoriya@yamato.ibm.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Status of IBM Credit Card T/R Adapter

Hi,

I've been struggling to use IBM Credit Card TokenRing Adapter.
Actually, it's not working yet. But I've made some progress,
so it's good time to release current status...

Currently, the card seems to be able to join the ring. But it
cannot send/receive any IP packets (I think I made some mistakes
in memory remapping codes between PCIC and the card).
Furthermore, the card re-insertion causes system hangup.

Anyway, I've put current stuffs in
http://www2.gol.com/users/ymoriya/FreeBSD/tr/

Regards,
--