Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:36:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        kde@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, ale@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   koffice and mysql50-client

The koffice port fails to build because it says that there is no
mysqlclient.15.  But libmysqlclient.so.15 is in /usr/local/lib/mysql/,
whereas it seems that the koffice port is looking for it in
/usr/local/lib/.  I am guessing that one of these ports was recently
changed, and this is what is causing this mismatch between the two ports.
In any case, I have never had this problem happen to me before.

Thanks Stephen