Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:33:36 -0800
From:      Gary John Mueller <chipsel@interlog.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Interested   : Where and HOW? download

Hello   FreeBSD looks mighty good..  I did go through the tutorials, and
did manage to download "fdimage" from tools..  but can't seeem to find
the menu for "kern.flp"..
and msroot.flp"..    tried other mirror sites etc..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..I am located in Toronto
Ontario Canada..

( and B.T.W.   eight years of computer experience  including BBS and
Internet usage..
and dix months of prep towards the Novell C.N.E...  so this has got me
feeling pretty dumb (?).. what Simple step am I missing ?

e-mail chipsel@interlog.com

Thanks in advance for any help

Gary