Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:22:12 +1000
From:      "Henri Stetter" <ShopperAssignmentsMalaysia@gapbuster.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get paid to shop in Malaysia.

We'll pay you to shop everywhere in Malaysia.

 Visit the following link to read this email online.
http://fusionmail.agencyfusion.com.au/em/mail/view.php?id=620238478&k=c326986

Mystery Shop for the world's biggest brands.

We pay you to complete in-store evaluations.

- Shop for free.
- Get paid to express your opinion.
- Earn free petrol and free goods.
- Gain experience with the world's leading brands.

GAPbuster Worldwide is desperately seeking new Mystery Shoppers all over
Malaysia. From Kuching to Kuala Lumpur we have jobs in every Malaysian
state and even Brunei.

You will earn money by reviewing the quality of services and standards for
the biggest brands and companies in the world. These brands include, shops,
restaurants, hotels and more. You will also be required to express your
opinions, fill out reports and meet particular requirements for each
assignment.

We have Mystery Shopping evaluations in every Malaysian state: Johor,
Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Pulau Pinang, Perak,
Perlis, Selangor, Terengganu, Sabah and Sarawak.

Sign-up now, and start shopping for free.
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/Default.aspx?cp=datanetwork

Register as a Mystery shopper today, and start earning money in 2 days.

To apply click here and register today.
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/Default.aspx?cp=datanetwork

If you no longer wish to recieve updates on new jobs click here: