Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:02:11 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@buffalo.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removing older releases...

--=-fNm/zHjoiL18F57mS6It

Sorry for the delay on this, I should have done it a while ago.

I'll be removing the FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE bits (FTP install and package
sets) from ftp-master on Tuesday Oct. 6th 2009.  If you like to keep
pieces of older releases please make any adjustments you'll need.  I'll
also remove the 7.0 ISO files, I've been leaving two releases' worth of
those per branch on ftp-master lately.

Thanks.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith